Goth accessories mostly consist of bulky metallic jewelry, which can be rings, metallic bracelets, metallic necklaces, chains. Most of them are made of silver, or silver alike material. Silver has a meaning for us, it reminds of of the moonlight, it’s an important element of the Goth subculture.
Also, lots of necklaces and other accessories with religious references and some symbolism:
- Ankh Cross – symbolizes life and immortality, the universe, power and life giving air and water. “Its key like shape also encouraged the belief it could unlock the gates of death.” Borrowed from Ancient Egypt.
- Bats – Vampire association
- Coffins – obviously death and vampire association
- Christians Crosses – symbolizes the atonement, the suffering of Christ. Generally is an irony if the goth isn’t Christian and irony is so punk rock. Vampire association.
- Pentagram – the non inverted is from the Wicca, the inverted is a satanic pentagram
- Skulls – symbolizes the death, the inevitable death. Since it’s inevitable we are more acceptance.